Monday, December 2, 2013

Turkey Salad with Cranberry Dressing.

I love thanksgiving leftovers,there's a ton of meals that can be made with leftovers,I love making turkey omelets,turkey soups,sandwiches,and salads.This salad is made using the leftover turkey and for the dressing I used the homemade cranberry sauce and added olive oil balsamic vinaigrette and made a cranberry dressing!


For the Salad
  • 2 Cups of Spinach ( Sliced lengthwise,I used organic baby spinach leaves)
  • 1 Small Apple ( sliced)
  • Left over turkey slices ( you can use as much or as little as you like)
  • A handful of pecans


For the dressing
  • 1 Cup of Cranberry Sauce (I made my cranberry sauce at home,it was very chunky and thick)
  • 1/2  cup of Olive oil Balsamic Vinaigrette (adjust to taste)
  • 1/4 cup of water (to make the dressing thinner-adjust to desired consistency)
  1. I added a cup of cranberry sauce,balsamic vinaigrette and water in a blender and gave it a quick pulse or two until all the ingredients were incorporated.
  2. Add the dressing to you salad and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Damn, finger licking good turkey dish...
    btw, i lovo to sous vide it and serve with either cranberry or plum tangy sauce....

    ReplyDelete